Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Tense up!!!!!Stress!!!!!


hello,you guys and gals out there,i'm updating again.... Today,is quite a painful start of the day....i have a bad headach when i got up in the morning... the pain last all the way till in school.. i was not able to concertrade or focus much even i did tried a few times... i guess,i might be falling sick and maybe be ill heavily...(i'm not the type of person who would fall sick easily,but i fall sick,i will be realli sick.. and i am reali stubborn that i pretend not to be sick,and other people don't know abt it,not even my own family..) cause,as usually,i sleep at 3am and wake up at 8am...i'm used to it..(cause i am still watching It started with a kiss for the 5th time now...haha...) even now,my brain still feels hurt at the back.. after my 1st lessons,i have 2 hr break so i went to sort of "disturb" my frens who were on duty at the milo push cart... today,a special "guest" appear,who my sis and my classmate noe.. they were chatting and i was listening too... i was shock when zy says that he had the intendtion of throwing away the gifts...(the 1st thing come to my mind is that,such a waste of money,efford and effords of the designer) and he was thinking of maybe giving it away other gals in our class... me,my sis and my close fren tried to persue him...and he was really angry with my god-sis... actually,i can understand how he feel,standing from his stand point...but at the same time,standing at my god-sis's point of view,she's not at wrong either... it's all a big misunderstanding..so i tot it's not worth it if they friendship just breaks off...it's a pity that i felt if they realli break thier friendship over such matters... i have came across such matters in the past(and it still hurts when i think about it)and i lost a friend,a friendship... that time,when i know that i lost this friend and this friendship, i felt lost...that time,i really cried bitterly...( from that day onwards,i changed..from a "water-tap" to a "hard-shell")that explains y even if the show or movie i watch is really touching,other people might cry but i won't...sometimes,it's either i stop myself from crying,or i really can't cry... coming to think of it,i really wish from the bottom of my heart that thier friendship don't break off...cause it's really such a pity... now,regarding my school projects, in maggie's grp, everything is going smooth except tat i got to w8 for the speaker to arrange a date and our grp got meet him again and this time both me and my sis has to go..

and for ETP,a little situation caught up,in my heart,i felt troubles coming...both of us gals are having different thoughts from our guys members....darm,i hope everything will be fine for tomorrow's discussion...i don't wish that because of this,our group's unite,team-work spirits breaks...

as for the up-coming shecdule,i have planned oreadi..gotta send agatha off at the changi airport...gonna miss her,partly,won't be able to see her in a few weeks times,might felt realli boring and lonely...and also might be worried abt her as well...

although,i am always seems to be surrounded with friends,but i felt lonely in my heart..i feel that,other people,is always so high up while i'm way down below...and,i am always unable to keep up with the rest..

but i am trying really hard to catch up and to improve and prove myself..and to stop thinking about the negative of cause..

do u guys noes that,during my sec 1 and 2 life, my negative thoughts almost get me killed!!i was so depressed with myself tt time...thns goodness,i take a slight change..so here i am..haha...

hmm..this few days,i have been asked by a few friends( i can't remember who,sorry bout it,friends..bad memories due to my tired body...not much strengthz to focus...)
about my opinium about my "idea bf"....sorry if i might have answer that,"didn't though about it"( i think i did answer it that way..") but actually,i think..people are consently changing,so you can't comfirm what type of person you prefer...as people grows,thier mindset about certain things change gradually...so i can't forseek or garanttee that i would diffinetely love a particular things like tt...also,if you guys(i can;t rmbr who again even if i tried..)keep asking me,i still would answer the same..

come on,those who knows me real well,or casually,should noes tt i don't have dating experience....lol...so is like you're asking a idoit here...(that's me..that's me..)that y,in the past,out of curosity,when i asked my girls frens what r they or y r they preparing presents in "special occasions" they they would say," ur still a kid...u won;t understand"..and it seems that it's a fact i might not noe abt it...lol...

ok..last but not least,to all my dear friends who are reading my blog,pls tag my blog...ok...and thnxs for reading my blog too...i wish all of u and myself,have a bright day and nights throught out the whole day everyday...

take care...

No comments: