Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Lastest Update on me...

Hihi,guys...
its like been a month since i last update on my blog entry...
hmmm...
ever since the last school holidays,i have been crazy over this taiwanese Drama Series,"It Started With A Kiss"....
Now,i am repeating it for the 4th time...
haha...also,i have been listening to it's soundtrack repeatly too...
lol...also,i have been staying up late everyday since the school holidays started...
even now,i'm stay up till 3am almost everyday...
ok,enough about the Shows...

Now,on my lastest update about my school life...
i've been quite busy lately,know why?

1st, My school projects...
event management and ETP....
got lots of research to do,planning too.....
BCM too...i need to start thinking about what i wanna write and present for my contents that must related to my topic...it's a little hard....

2nd,my CCA as in studio recording...every sat's pratices is like real stress...even though i know very well that i'm quite scared when facing the "teachers" but i am so stupic but bravely doing what i'm asked or suppost to do...

3rd, my progress test....i rememember that my teacher told the whole class that we are having our progress test soon...but i did not listen properly cause i was at that time busy at my own stuff that i didn't bother to notice about the date...
haiz...
so i have to follow ups on so many things...
also i have to follow ups on my Bs plans with my friends...
so that we can start Bs on time as we planned...

see,so much things to do...but i'm glad i'm busy cause i feel that it's better than your free...haha...ok,you may call me a workaholic....i do admit it...

ok,gonna pen off..
give me some comments alright...
take care...

No comments: