Monday, November 21, 2005

today is the day,final exam!!!!

well,todae is a very very nerouvs day...todae is my big day..the final exam!!!!!i can hardly wake up in the morning...but still manage to wake up,brush up and had my breakfast....
then hurry off to school...
when i arrived at school...i then reliase one thing that i forgotten to bring..and its is one of the most important thing tt i forgot....my PENCILCASE....!!!!!! wat am i suppose to do...???!!!!
so i sms agatha and asked her to bring extra pens for me...
she did bring extra pen for me with addition a correction pen...thnx ya..pal....
then mit up wif the PLSH...give sue 17 pats on her back then wished her good luck...
after that,we went to our examination room...mine is at B2/108 and thiers is at B2/103...woot...so far away....but wat a concidene,thier room was jus beside me..haha...i can see sue and helene outside thier room getting ready to enter the room...haha
then after i got settle down at my seat,here comes wei ling rushing to her exam room which is also beside my exmination room,B2/107...then our exams starts....
hmm...the paper is consider ok...but im totally stuck at section C on the memorandum..o...gosh...i forgotten the format....i don noe how to answer the question....haiz...so i anyhow do....hopefully my guess is correct bah..now is revision for tml's paper..OFP...argh*im still stuck at Chapter 3....but buck up...ya...

No comments: