Tuesday, November 29, 2005

job interview...

well,i dono y my internet is still on..but nvm..haha...okk...today went to have my job interview....hmm...dress up quite ok lah...with high heels...ooo.....scary wor.....then i went wif my friends for the 1st job interview,Watson...hmm....i arrived there and wow...a lot of ppl....and all of them were adults...dressed so nicely and so formal....look at myself....ar....sure cannot...so never went for tt...then i went to the job agencies....fill in the form....ok..abt 45 mins....then off to my last interview...and bugis....hmm....its a gift shop....coz is 2 by 2 interviews...my sis went wif one of my friend...but im alone for that interview coz we lack of one more....so i went in alone....ar....ok lah...a bit nervous...but did quite nicely not like the school's interview test...then the boss tell us that she will contact us again....so ok lor...then after that,we went shopping!!!! yeah!!! 1 st went into a chrsitian shop to buy chirstmas card...omg....its very expensive...cost $6.80 for 6 cards...well,i did buy a pack of it coz the design is super nice...hopefully i send to my fren will like it bah...argh...then went home...my ankle and foot hurt a lot...due to long hours wearing high heels for shopping....haiz....pain sia....gonna rest...tata~~~

No comments: