Monday, November 21, 2005

cold day..woot!

My friends i know throught NDP2005...

Xue Ping and yvonne,my ITE nitech classmate and friends...
PLSH and WBSA,my ite nitech frens,i will miz u all a lot.....
StrenghtZ,my sec sch frens,i miz them a lot... and also will keep the happiness u have given to me...

today is the 2nd day of my exam but the last day of exam for the PLSH bcoz i still got BKK after tt,i can then enjoy my holidays....today is a cold day..wet weather...woot....everyone is school is so cold that most of them are wearing jackets and sweater...

today,is testing on OFP...hmm....its an 1 1/2 hour exam...i tot it is such a long hour...but jus a blink,time passes so fast..leaving onli 1/2 hour and i am still at section B(visitor's register) omg....i quickly finish section B then go on to sec C....well,i am expected to do onli one of the 2 question,so i quickly answer question 24 which is the last question for section C....

look at my watch,onli 5 minutes left...i check through my answers....then im all done...came out of my exam room...mit up wif the PLSH...well,see sue and helene wearing wind breakers and jackets...poor helene,i think she caught a cold...(helene,take care...ya...)

then chit chat with them a little...then go home....after tml,my ite NITECH yr 1 life will end...so i display some of the photo i took wif my frens i know tis yr,my family(PLSH) i know,and my Gang(StrengthZ).....PLSH u can open ur surprise either today or tml...hope u like it...i spent some time n effort in it...by the way,i have to annouce one thing here....

and that is,today is the last day of me updating my blog,u got to wait till furhter updates untill nxt year march...due to my internet is going to be cut off for 4 months...so i am unable to suf the net,MSN chatting,play online games and of coz, blogging...so guys n gals,my friends, and my FAMILY(u noe who u r...),pls w8 for my updates nxt yr at around march...ok....i will update imediately when my internet sever is back on again....thnx so much for all who hv been reading my blog...thnx u.... and thnxs for giving me such a wonderful and a beautiful memories with u guys in my ITE NITECH school life...i love u all....thnx u so much....i will miz u all....c u all nxt yr march...bye...take care....hope to c u all again soon....

No comments: