Wednesday, September 21, 2005

a very happy n feeling so...good...

tis is taken on christmas eve 2004 wif my best grp of sec sch frens...
tis is taken at my Motivator's party..
tis is taken wif some of my ITE frens,betty,me,sue,li ling, agatha and my SW2 teacher
todae,i feel so happy...i feel like im suddently so light..is like nothing is pressing on me..i feel like off loading liao...i don't feel so heavy...like flying free in the blue sky...feels very good...thnx for all ur encouragement....at least i have a bit of this confidents liao...at least i can tell myself...i can do it...sharon,i can do it..belive in it...thnx....thnx for all my frens who have been caring for me...n oso been concern for me too....thnx....so...i gonna do all my best at the interviews,jobs,studies and exams...of coz including my favourite...MUSIC!!!!haha....ya....tats all...then all above is all the pictures i hv wif all my frens...

No comments: