Friday, August 12, 2005

poor poor me!!!im sick todae!!!!argh*feeling so uneasy...

feeling so.....
argh*so so so,yesterday im sneezing whole days is a warning to me...meaning im going to be sick....argh*early todae in the morning,im at school feeling so weird,how come my whole body feels so hot and my head is so heavy...but still i went to retake my NAFA 2.4m run lor....but i fail again and even in a worst timing then last friday...ya....my sis and my friend evvon,they both r so fast,im running as fast as i can liao,but my legs kept hurting...its hurts a lot man...so everytime after i run abt half d round i hv to stop down...then,my sis kepp on wanting to pull me to run faster,but i cant...then,at BSA lessons,i kept calling out agatha to help me out on my work,she nv reali heard me or wat lah...so in a anger of fustrated i shouted in class....(sry leh,agatha...but tat time i reali felt very terrible and got no extra energy to call out on u nicely)then agatha then realised im calling out on her.....then,when i rearch home,i took my lunch,and then,before i took my pills,i took my temperture...OMG....its 39.1degree....its nearly 40 degree....so i took my pills and went to rest...from 1++pm sleep untill abt 6++pm and woke up...felt better now...my fever has gone...now my temperture is 37.5 degree...hmm...better now...but im still sneezing....and i still felt so weak man....but still got a lot of work nid to do...ya.....so die die oso must REN...sigh*wat to do,do lor...do all my work lor...no matter how hard or tired i am,do lor....

No comments: