Tuesday, August 16, 2005

i feel like im living in the most darkness concer of this world...

wat is happening to me....y....y....y i kept thinking of something i don wanna think of....y it jus kept coming across my mind....even when im sleeping...or even dreaming...it jus come into my mind....y wd i wanna noe more abt...it......hv i reali.......am i running away???if i were someone else..tat wd be gd....i can hv my freedom....even if i hv a bf,my family members will not object to it....i wanna be free.....who...who will set me free.....who will get me outta tis darkness???sob*sob*sob*way too many for me to take in man....try hard not to think abt it...remember jus as normal.....but i cant.....too hard....i'll hurt d other gal if i say it out....im forcusing more on my homework....trying to control myself....sigh*jus too hard....after reading d blog,feels so much....sad.....wat the heck am i doing????better stop it..back to work..back to work...

No comments: